The Malcolm Saville Society collects, controls and processes personal information about its members. The use of this data and the grounds for processing are set out in the Data Privacy Notice.
- The Malcolm Saville Society holds the following personal and other data of members, by consent, in digital and/or printed form:
- Telephone Numbers
- Email Addresses
- Membership status
- New members are asked to indicate they have read the Data Privacy Notice on creating their account, or on completing a Joining Form. It is available on the Society website.
- Members are given the opportunity to confirm, change or remove the previously given consents to data processing at any time, by contacting the Membership Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Digital data is held by the Membership Secretary and/or Treasurer in password-protected files and stored on a secure cloud service.
- Printed data is held by the Membership Secretary and/or Treasurer in a locked cabinet.
- Personal data connected with membership is deleted within one month of resignation. If membership lapses because of non-payment of subscription, the data is deleted only after one year, to assist in sending reminders.